2024 Piedmont Links Scholarships
The Piedmont Chapter of The Links, Incorporated is committed to contributing to the growth and development of area students by awarding scholarships to students residing in Gaston, Catawba, and Cleveland Counties. In an effort to encourage and assist in the continuing education of young African American men and women, this year, the chapter will award three (3) scholarships in the amount of $750.00 each. The scholarship may be used to assist with tuition, purchase of books, food, lodging, and/or transportation.
To be eligible for a 2024 Piedmont Chapter Scholarship, a student must:
1. Be a resident of Gaston, Catawba or Cleveland Counties
2. Be a graduating African American high school senior who has been accepted to a college or university for the coming fall semester or a current African American college student in good academic standing with the college or university.
Completed applications must include:
1. 2024 Piedmont Chapter Scholarship application
2. School transcript
3. Recent headshot photograph
4. Two letters of recommendation
Completed Applications are due by 11:59 pm on March 31, 2024